VarsityMS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vote Systems

2 posters

Go down

Vote Systems Empty Vote Systems

Post by Yoko Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:20 am

So, now that we have added a new voting system, we are rank 5! But, our information I think is a bit too classic. Even for Gtop I think we can do better. So I thought of making one.

[v117.2][Custom Storyline][35x\15x\5x][NON-Hamachi][GMS Like][Mining/Crafting][Online 24/7][Donation/Voting][AIO Shop][Constant Updates][Custom Commands][Various Currencies][100% Free Lag][BossPQ][Daily Events][Custom Training Maps][Custom FM][GM Skills][Player Gachapons][Custom WZ Edits][Donor Map][Donator NPC Shop][Cubeing][v144 Items+Chairs][Custom Starter Pack][Growing Community][All Jobs Working][Ring Effects][Custom Medals][Event Trophy System][Friendly Staff][NOW OPEN BETA!] And Much More ... So Join Today!

I want you guys to make a catchy-like informational voting system. To grab players. We would love to see your suggestions!
Yoko
Yoko

Back to top Go down

Vote Systems Empty Re: Vote Systems

Post by cool0017 Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:43 pm

You should write in big letter like, Y U NO JOINS?????
cool0017
cool0017

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoko Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:54 pm

Well that doesn't seem to be the need. I can do something like: WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? WE HAVE YOUR SPOT SAVED!! JOIN!
Yoko
Yoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum